Cost of 4D body sculpting procedure in Egypt & why it’s the best?
Are you follow several diets with the goal of getting toned muscles, and a more harmonious and beautiful appearance, but you still find that you have a layer of fat that hides the result?
Are you suffering from a genetic problem that helps in storing subcutaneous fat in the abdomen, and certain areas of the body?
All of these issues increase the searches about the cost of the 4D body sculpting Surgery in Egypt, which is the ideal solution for getting rid of excess skin, fat, and cellulite.
You can now get rid of these problems with Professor. Hossam Tahseen, Consultant of Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Medicine – Professor of Plastic Surgery at Cairo University.
4D body sculpting – the perfect solution for a slim and toned body.
Many people suffer from asymmetry and fat accumulation in one area, especially after undergoing various weight loss techniques.
4D body sculpting is a surgical operation that depends on the Tahseen 4D liposculpture technique, which works to reach the highest possible degree of body consistency by suctioning these stubborn fats, treating them, and re-injecting them again if needed, then highlighting the muscles in her most beautiful form.
The Cost of the 4D body sculpting procedure in Egypt is one of the most important questions the patients ask after knowing the advantages of this process is getting rid of most of the problems that make them annoyed with high accuracy and effectiveness.
Let us know more about four-dimensional body sculpting operations, the cost of 4D body sculpting in Egypt, the advantages and how to perform this process, and the advice of Dr. Hossam Tahseen to complete this process with the highest degree of success.
How is the process of 4D body sculpting done?
4D body sculpting process is performed in different ways, which differ according to the patient’s condition, the degree of fat accumulation in him, and the places of fat distribution.
All these factors make the cost of 4D body sculpting in Egypt variable, but there are a set of steps on which the process depends, the most important of which are:
- Drawing a set of guidelines that help the physician in the body sculpting process and getting the result as closely as possible that suits the client’s requirements.
- Local anesthesia is used only in the required places, without resorting to general anesthesia and its side effects.
- dissolving the hard fat using the latest devices such as the vaser device to break up and remove fat deposits, the vaser helps in removing fat very accurately without harming the surrounding skin, muscles, and nerve tissues.
- The doctor uses specialized hollow tubes called a cannula that allows him to reach the places of fat and suction it.
- suctioning all the fat in the different areas of the body.
- These fats are processed using certain substances, making them suitable for injections to other places in the body when needed.
- A doctor can inject this fat into the breasts, buttocks, or other areas to accentuate a ‘sculpted’ appearance and enhance body curves.
- Vaser liposuction and its treatment using various modern techniques lead to the injected fat having a greater chance of remaining in its new location.
- The doctor sculpts the muscles and highlights them in the most beautiful way.
- The skin is tightened after fat is removed and injected using modern devices such as the J-plasma device, which helps in tightening the skin and increasing its freshness as well.
- After completing liposuction and injecting of fat, and making sure that the body reaches the highest degree of consistency suitable for the client, the doctor closes the small incisions using certain techniques that help reduce the appearance of scars.
Each of these steps is completely different from one patient to another, according to the accumulation of fat and where it is located.
Therefore, we find that the Cost of 4D body sculpting procedure in Egypt is different and can only be determined after consulting the specialist.
Why is Tahseen 4d liposculpture the best?
Four-dimensional body sculpting provides many advantages compared to traditional liposuction, especially for patients who want to have a sculpted, symmetrical body and a more beautiful appearance, which makes many clients prefer this process without considering the cost of 4D body sculpting in Egypt is high.
The most important features of the four-dimensional body sculpting process are:
- The use of vaser and modern techniques allows the surgeon to reduce fat with more accuracy, which helps to achieve better results.
- Modern techniques used in the operation significantly reduce trauma to the surrounding tissues, which reduces the occurrence of complications and helps to recover faster.
- Liposuction is performed through small incisions that are easy to heal with minimal scarring.
- The result is a more consistent appearance, as the fat is liposuctioned and injected again as needed.
Is Tahseen’s 4d liposculpture technique right for me?
As with any surgical procedure, there are some factors that increase the percentage of achieving satisfactory results for the client, the most important of which in this procedure are that:
- the client preferred to enjoy a high degree of physical fitness and muscle strength.
- Good skin elasticity.
- The patient should also be a non-smoker or be willing to quit for a month before and after surgery to reduce the risk of surgical complications.
4D body sculpting procedure results.
Final results usually appear within three to six months and will last as long as you maintain your weight and adhere to a healthy diet and regular exercise program.
Cost of 4D body sculpting procedure in Egypt.
As we mentioned before that the steps of the process differ to achieve the goals of each client in obtaining the ideal body, so the Cost of 4D body sculpting procedure in Egypt varies according to the procedure taken, but there is several factors that contribute to determining the price of the sculpting process in Egypt, the most important of which are:
- The general health status of the patient and the degree of health care required for him.
- The amount of accumulated fat and its locations.
- The area of places that may need liposuction or fat injection.
- The cost of tools and medicines used during the operation.
- The degree of preparation of the operations room with the equipment used in the process of four-dimensional body sculpting.
- The doctor’s scientific degree and his experience in performing many body sculpting operations and their success.
All of these factors have a major role in determining the cost of the 4D body sculpting in Egypt, so if you require an accurate determination of the cost of the 4D body sculpting process in Egypt, you can contact us to book an appointment and request a consultation from the doctor.
The patient’s experience with body sculpting
Many body sculpting experiences in Egypt, which achieve great success, especially with Dr. Hossam Tahseen Center, where the results exceed the expectations of clients, because we care about achieving great and consistent results with each other in different areas of the body, and we also use the latest technologies that help us in the appearance of results in the fastest time and with minimal side effects.
You can now follow many cases that underwent Tahseen 4d liposculpture and achieved the best results by following us on various social media, to see the cases before and after the procedure.